- Clinic Staff
Dr. Hasan Al-Obaidi M.B.Ch.B, LMCC, CCFP
- Dr. H. Al-Obaidi is a family physician with over 23 years of experience in clinic-based family practice and emergency.
- He strives to provide the best quality care to his patients and has an outstanding ability to communicate and educate patients on a wide variety of preventative and treatment measures.
- He completed his medical degree in Baghdad, Iraq and Newfoundland, Canada.
- He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Sylvia Adeleke
- Dedicated and caring family physician with over 12 years experience in clinic based family practice
- Family oriented
- Outstanding ability to communicate and educate patients on a wide variety of preventive and treatment measures.
- A wealth of experience in care of the elderly, prenatal and paediatrics.
- Medical training in Nigeria (LAUTECH University) & Canada( University of Saskatchewan).
- Qualifications---MBBS, LMCC, CCFP.
Dr. M. Barnouti, MD, CCFP
Dr. N. Daya, MBChB, CCFP
Dr. Daya has earned her medical degree from the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom in 2008. She completed her Family Medicine Residency through McMaster University in 2010. She has an interest in Public and Women's Health.